Pages

Slider

Sunday, December 1, 2013

cold and damp



It’s cold and damp here in Great Britain, pretty much reminds me of my sweet hometown, Kota Bharu. I vividly remember when I was growing up, it rains non-stop for almost one week in my hometown.  Then we would have a day without rain before it rain again for the entire week the next day. Growing up in a place that is susceptible to flood during monsoon season, I find myself more tolerable to cold weather rather than hot scorching day. I always have soft spot for rain, water and everything that has H20 element in it.  I love the smell of grass after it rained. I love to feel the cool breeze air and am looking forward to travel to London twin city (weather-wise speaking) i.e. Seattle. Well, another obvious reason that draws me to Seattle is her coffee shops! :D

Cheers,

Fadhilah H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter